lunes, 13 de mayo de 2019

Postgraduate studies

If I could choose, I would study musical production in a technical institute. I really do not know well where is the best establishment to do it, but I have learned a lot of it by my own, so mayby, it is not so much important.
The reasons because I would do it are the fact that I am creating music and I really enjoy when I feel it sound like I want, like I feel. When I started making beats I had not had any knowledge about music at all. So, if at least I made a drums beat I felt It was perfect. But that ended when I listened another artist and I could hear how the voice, the drums, the melodies of the song sounded harmonic. And my mind started to comeback always to that type of song. In some point I decided to sound like those song. So, I get into it. Nowadays my beats sounds almost exactly as I imagined them, because of that I rhyme in a very satisfactory way, for me at least.
I think I would study this major anywhere, cause I do not know where exactly and because I believe that I would never stop learning about it. But, if I could choose I would take advantage of it to travel to another country.  Even if USA is very richful in this matter, I think I prefer Latin America for this. I think that is in this territory I would enjoy more the expirience of traveling.
Even so the fact thata I really want to study this I also enjoy my actual major, so I would prefer to do a part-time course. In a way that allows me to live both expiriences, working as a sociologist and as a musical production student. Maybe I could take advantage of both expiriences making them a feedback to each one. If I could combine one with another, in a way that give the oportunity to show music with a sociological message or a sociology that use the music as a methodology or as a new type of theory, it could be, I believe, a bomb.

5 comentarios:

  1. In the past you told me abot that idea, I really think that you have to do this!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That is amazing, I hope to listen your album soon.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Sounds interesting, I think you are really talented with music and I can not wait to see you in the future as a famous music producer, lov u

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Musical production sounds really cool!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Oh what an interesting combination of the music with sociology. Good luck with that.

    ResponderEliminar