lunes, 3 de junio de 2019

Sports

  When I was 16 years old I had not played too much football, in fact, I did not like it. However, my brother was my opposite in that way, he used to play everyday in the pitch near of our house, the "Ramón". This place was between the blocks of the Frei Village, and this one, as well, it was between a lot of schools. So, everyday was someone who wanted to play a match, and my brother was one of those.
  Even so I played a match or two when I was a child, I never played for real, I ran behind the ball and kicked when I could. That was the reasons why I made a fool the whole match when my brother invited me to join him. I was coming back home after hanging out with some friends and he yelled at me from the "Ramón", because they needed just one more to play.
  I felt so shamed that I started to join my brother every day. As long as I went to play I discovered that I liked playing football. I started going to play by my own. Untill today I go by my own, the difference is this one: In some point I stopped feeling shamed because I stopped making the fool.
  Nowadays, I believe that I keep doing this because is similar to my favorite activity: Creating. Football looks very stupid from outside, and sometimes from inside as well. But, there is a organic between the players that does not private this ones to invent new movements or tactics.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario