lunes, 6 de mayo de 2019

   I would like work in a way that I don´t feel like I am working. Maybe that type of jobs would be doing investigation inside of what I am studying. Like a ethnography. So, it would be outdoor, clearly. That would not need to travell a lot, because I could work everyday in the same place only if I enjoy what I am doing.
   
In last summer, me and my brother travell around the south of Chile in a very cheap way. We started the journey with 120.000 pesos and earn a bit more working parking cars near of a lake. We lived very short cash but we were happy for 17 days. The reason why I wrotte this down is because since that journey I have not been feeling that I need a very big salary. If this one afford my survivence and my art attacks I would be okey.
   I am studying sociology, because I thought when I was 16 that if I wanted to change the things that annoyed me in the society at first I had to understood them. I keep studying it because this major is versatile. And if I want to stop working in something I can look and start studying other in a very short time.Maybe that is the reasons for my unspecific answer of "my future job". Because I do not want just one job for the rest of my life, I would work in whatever I enjoy if I can, so it would be "my future jobs", cause I enjoy a lot of things and I think there would be more.

5 comentarios:

  1. Oh!!! what a blogg! I'm agree with you in a lot of things, but I will have my own restaurant with Juan..

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You are so crazy man. I will invite you to my restaurant.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with you, I also don't want just a one job for the rest of my life

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I like ethnography too! Good Blog!

    ResponderEliminar

  5. "I'd like to work in a way that does not feel like I'm working." The best we could go through as a society.

    ResponderEliminar