lunes, 15 de abril de 2019

THE VERY BEST CONCERT OF MY LIFE
It was at the Matucana theater in the year 2017. I went to see the realease of the Techymuv, the last Chyste MC´s disk. So, I went to see him. In those days the songs of this rapper were a guide for being happy. I respected that and admired the fact that he was trying to share a part of himself to the world. Some of his songs
were not really intelligent or useful to find yourself, but a considerable part of this disk was about the death of his mother, the getting over to the pain and the self confidence. His first songs were about partying and were most similar to "beef" songs. For what I know he comes from La Florida and had a crew. the Kiltros, but nowadays he is a solist. Also he is participating in different musical projects to share his conception of life, wich is an upside down about his previous work.
When I went to this concert, everyone sang all the lyrics of the whole disk, a lot of respect and kindness for him felt in the air, cause this disk was an auditive way to understand his soul. I felt part of it, and I felt a huge admiration for his brave performance of himself. So, I sang like everyone else and, at the end, I felt satisfied of feelings. I remember that he tried to explain us how he could find his way to over come and, eventually, rise the pain he lived. I think he really open his heart to us, the public, and that is why I still remember this concert as the greatest of my life.

4 comentarios:

  1. Wow it seems like a very funny concert. Maybe i will try to listen this disc of Chiste Mc.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wow, I didn´t know that Chystem Mc went through that, i feel sorry for him.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. some of the lyrics of chystemc reach the heart.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I hope you enjoyed a lot while you were at the concert!! The lyrics of the disk are amazing

    ResponderEliminar